Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Neuroma

Casey's left foot has been bothering him these past two months. And since his job requires lots of walking, the uncomfortableness and pain has gotten progressively worse.

Monday he went to the doctor and was told he has neuroma:



The doctor told him to stay of his foot, soak it in epson salt two times a day, take some medicine, and use crutches. (Casey couldn't find crutches so he got a old man's cane. :) It's funny. I'll try to get a picture later.) So he's on medical leave from work and is enjoying this time off.

This is basically what he has been doing:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't care what he says... This has nothing to do with me hitting him in the foot with a baseball 7 years ago... Whine and cry all he wants, he should've caught the ball...

Anonymous said...

poor casey :(.

kate.

Anonymous said...

Jason....Casey laughed when I read him your comment. Than he reenacted the entire story.

Anonymous said...

I would expect nothing less...

Anonymous said...

No more heels, so no CB boots, sorry man. On the bright side Kristin he can do all your laundry now, see, you both win!

Anonymous said...

I like reading your blog. And I hope the neuroma thing gets better and doesn't cause damage, but the cane is a little freaky. With all his time off he could totally whittle something a bit cooler than the just-out-of-the-hospital look! hehe You've almost convinced me to start my own blog but I have very little time and am not very technologically savvy.

Anonymous said...

It's not hard so I can help you.