Saturday, September 20, 2008

Casey's Birthday.

Casey turned 27 yesterday!! To celebrate, we went to The Plaza in Kansas City and ate outside at The Cheesecake Factory next to a pretty foutain. It was a beautiful, sunny day and we enjoyed being out doing something.


Kansas City has zillions of water fountains everywhere.





(Here's Casey with his old man's cane.)

We ate our "Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie-Dough" Cheesecake by the little creek that runs through the city. It was yummy.



The Plaza is basically this really nice shopping district with lots of hoity-toity stores. It was fun to walk around and look at everything knowing that there is no way we are buying anything....accept for one thing. Casey found a Cardinal tshirt at Urban Outfitters that he spent some of his birthday money from his Dad on. :)

It looks like this but instead of the Red Socks symbol there's a Cardinal symbol and instead of Boston it says St. Louis.

4 comments:

Katie said...

The creek area was the place I was talking about that I thought you would like.

Anonymous said...

I figured that was the one. :) Good idea!

Emily said...

The Plaza is my favorite place to be at Christmastime. I think the lights are turned on on Thanksgiving Day. It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I know. I am excited about going down there for Christmas.