Monday, August 25, 2008

Duds 'n Suds

I just experienced my first ever trip to the laundry mat, Duds 'n Suds. (Our apartment has a laundry room in the basement of our building but it is a little sketchy so I am not allowed to do laundry down there.)

I had a ton of laundry to do. I washed all of our new sheets and towels and a bunch of Casey's clothes. (He has quite the collection of t-shirts.) It took me a couple of hours and a lot of quarters but everything is clean.

There were a few other people around doing laundry as well and I noticed that everyone was very nice and helpful to one another. It was very cool. I liked it.

So.......here's to many more trips to the laundry mat. Get ready.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

take pictures! I want to SEE your kansas city world!
I love you
-katie h.

Anonymous said...

Good idea.

catherine said...

yeah! i want to see the sketchy basement and the laundry mat!