Saturday, August 30, 2008

BBQ

Casey and I are both excited about our 3 day weekend.

1. We are going to grill kabobs on our new BBQ. We got a great deal on one and Casey is really excited. Apparently it is illegal to use a grill on a wood patio in Overland Park.
2. I am going to cut Casey's hair. This is one of our saving money habits. Since Casey likes his hair cut every other day (kidding), we decided that I would cut his hair and save time and resources. (But we are not cutting my hair on our own.)
3. We are going to go through all of Casey's (I guess it's mine too....eeeek!) Cardinal stuff and get it organized. I'm going to go through my scrapcrap stuff.
4. We are going to sit down and work on our budget and get our system all worked out.
5. Sunday we are going to go to church.

And hopefully we will spend time doing absolutely nothing. :)

Have a fun, relaxin', quality weekend. (We miss you!)

1 comment:

Katie said...

You don't really mean nothing, do you???