Sunday, March 1, 2009

We are loving Arizona. We have not had one bad day of weather. It's been sunny and warm. Casey LOVES it. He is already saying he wants to live here. It's only been one week! But there's lots of things to do and it is a fun area.

Today we went to church at Cornerstone and it was very cool. Unfortunately it is kind of far away so we'll see what we decide to do.

Casey starts orientation tomorrow! Yay! I'm excited for him to get started.

My job is going well. I am learning a lot and my trainers have told me I am picking everything up pretty quick. There's just lots of little details so it can make my mind hurt at times. But I am working in the apartment complex we are living in so I don't have to drive anywhere and I can come home for lunch. It's a blessing.

So we are enjoying this time in our lives. It's been a crazy past few months and it's nice to finally be here.

No comments: