Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My biggest motivation for blogging has been for the people who read it. But I am realizing more and more that blogging is a good way to document your life. I enjoy looking back and remembering. Sort of like scrapbooking or keeping a photo album.

Anyway....today was another big day. We have now unloaded the Uhaul truck into Casey's Dad's basement. It went by pretty fast. It is nice to be done with it for now. Moving is not really fun. But we survived.

Things are already looking good in Arizona. My Uncle already has an apartment in our name and a full kitchen, bed, washer and dryer, and table and chairs. So right now we are planning on taking nothing besides clothes and whatever else fits in our cars and head down there. It's exciting. I also might have a job. (All thanks to my Uncle.) So things are coming together more and more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that was fast. welcome back to stl!
erin

Katie said...

Hooray for family! So glad everything is falling in place for you guys! God is definitely throwing the doors wide open it seems!

So would it be bad if I went ahead and contacted the dealership here in ATL about Casey???? I figure if I bother them for over a year, they'd be ready to give in about the time you're ready to show up!

Kristin Eldridge said...

We decided pretty quickly. We really just didn't want to pay utilities and rent for another month and still have to move stuff to St. Louis. And we wanted to hang out with family before going.

Family is a great thing. It makes everything more easier.

Katie....I say go for t. :)