Tuesday, October 7, 2008

sharing.

Casey and I have this little issue in sharing a bed.

He claims that I take more than my share of the bed.

My defense is that he is a bigger person so it seems that I am taking up more of the bed when really I am not.

He says that he is allowed a amount of the bed in proportion to his body size.

I disagree.

In order to determine the halfway mark when lieing in bed, Casey took down our cute candle sconce and put up a belt.


(I know it's a bad picture but I took it with Photo Booth because I didn't want to get my camera out..take a picture...find the cords...download the picture. It's a lot of work.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like the same thing Dan and i have had issue with for a long time. See, our headboard has a piece of the woodwork that goes directly down the middle. I say we split it 50/50, but Dan argues the proportion thing, but, hey, its not my fault he is so big!

Anonymous said...

The proportion argument is weak.

Ashley said...

Bed sharing is supposed to be fun?? You know... don't you just snuggle all night long?? ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Things we never thought would be a topic before we were married!!! Mom

Katie said...

That's awesome! Even if the size issue is in play, that still seems a little disproportionate... We abide by the 50/50 rule, except during pregnancy!