Thursday, October 23, 2008

Life is good…

Despite having foot surgery on Wednesday

Despite being laid up on the couch and bored out of my mind

Despite having to hop on one foot to the bathroom when I need to pee

Despite having a wife that cannot stop laughing at my when I hop across the room.

When I need to hop to my destination both Kristin and I are in pain. I am in pain because I had a tumor cut out of the bottom of my foot and Kristin is in pain from being doubled over laughing!

Oh yes life is good!




Life is Good…

Because I don’t have to wake up at 5am to go to work.

Because while I am on bed rest the World Series is on

Because I have a wonderful loving wife

Because God is good even if we have a president named Barack Obama

Because supposedly I’m a diva

Because my Porsche (with a lot of prayer) is going to be running soon



Because opening day is only 159 days away.

Oh yes life is good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hopping is so funny. :)

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of you being laid up while the world series is on. Anyone who knows you at your work is gonna think it sounds a little fishy. oh, and you get the diva thing from mom. dustin has it too i think! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Case,

had my first Troy Furniture and Carpet sale. What an awesome time. Your family is great, and they've already made me feel like family. Get that foot fixed, and get back to the lou.